Ductless AC units are gaining popularity in local homes and businesses, and it’s not hard to see why. Traditional units with invasive ductwork used to take upwards of a week to install in your house.
A ductless system can be up and running in as little as one day. Besides just installation woes being reduced, more and more people are becoming aware of the perks of switching over from their old system.
- Improved air quality. No ducts to collect and retain dust, dirt or bacteria.
- Lower carbon footprint. Ductless air conditioning systems use a refrigerant called R410A, which is utilized for zero ozone depletion.
- Installation is much easier. No need to provide space for ducts. Many owners of older houses simply don’t have the option of retrofitting their homes to accommodate ductwork. At least not
without effectively eliminating a great deal of closet space.
- Efficiency of cool air distribution. Up to 25% of cold air generated by an AC unit can be lost in ductwork on its way to the appropriate room in your house.
- They can be quieter than traditional Air Conditioners, usually providing a low-level background hum.
HeatSource Mechanical can find the right Ductless AC unit for your home and take care of any
installation concerns you may have. Call us today to find out how quick and easy it is to leave your old,
inefficient, noisy, dirty system for something that will save you money and deliver clean, cool air during
the summer months.